Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Three Muses--In Your Eyes

 
in your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
the heat I see in your eyes
 
                                           ~ Lyrics by Peter Gabriel
                                            ~Eyes by Natalie Wood

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful and so expressive. Natalie Wood was really a beauty woman, and her eyes and the lyrics fits perfect together.I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! your painting/ layering/ texturing work is phenomenal. and isn't that a beautiful song?? really takes me back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark & mysterious effects, Linda, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful eyes! The picture definitely radiates light and heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very expressive Linda. And so beautiful the structure and texture.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece is drop-dead gorgeous, Linda! The texture and colours are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the treatment you have given this piece, it is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very intense artwork... beautiful. Love the colour and painterly technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie Wood indeed. :-) Beautiful work, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've expressed the lyric so beautifully, Linda. Ths nuances in this piece are superb! BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely, lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So dramatic and beautifully coloured and grunged. One of your very best, Linda. I love it.

    ReplyDelete